Christmas Island - Wicklow  

RSS

zozozoe
(@zozozoe)
06/11/2018 10:44 am  

This is a really great day out. There is a Santa train and a boat to Christmas Island to see Santa and the elves. Lots of activities along the way like singing on the boat, making Christmas decorations, Christmas movies and yummy hot chocolate. The Santa was great with the kids too

Santas Other Helper
(@santas-other-helper)
Member Admin
06/11/2018 5:38 pm  

Hey Zoe,

Thanks for letting us know. I know it was last year but can you remember what the price was? Was it expensive? 

Santas Other Helper

ReplyQuote
carolinequigley
(@carolinequigley)
06/11/2018 5:52 pm  

This looks really good, do you get a private visit with Santa or does everyone meet him together? 

ReplyQuote
Samson38
(@samson38)
27/11/2018 8:52 pm  

I booked for this year and it is €20 per child and €14.50 per child. 

ReplyQuote
Samson38
(@samson38)
27/11/2018 8:53 pm  

Yes you get a private visit you go into a log cabin with lots of other families and they have a Christmas movie showing and then each family is called one by one to meet Santa. 

We went 3 years ago and going back this year so hoping it's the same  

ReplyQuote
Samson38
(@samson38)
27/11/2018 9:14 pm  

I agree this place is fantastic. We went here 3 years ago and loved arriving in the dark to see it all a glow.  It gets you in the mood from the outset.

Each train leaves bang on time so make sure you are there.

I had a one month old and the staff went out of their way to enure he was minded, in one of the rooms there was music and dancing with the elves and they placed us away from the speakers and actually said they would turn music down if needed but it was fine I just appreciated the thought. 

Mrs Claus and all the elves help with the crafts  

While waiting to go into Santa the time is passed with a christmas movie playing  

Then the time to meet the main man and he was absolutely lovely and mentioned all the things I had put on the booking form for my daughter, she found it truly magical. 

I am booked in to go again in a few weeks and I can't wait to return .

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register