Best Santa visit in Dublin  

RSS

Sarah Slattery
(@sarah-slattery)
04/11/2018 7:08 pm  

We normally over night in a hotel and make an experience out of our Santa visit. I would love to do the same in Dublin - has anyone any suggestions, with dinner / lunch included?

carolinequigley
(@carolinequigley)
06/11/2018 8:27 am  

Hi 

We go every year to Santa House Express in Palmerstown House Hotel.  We have gone three years in a row ! It’s great for the smaller kids (mine are now 3 and almost 5), the kids get to move through a few rooms and ride the Santa train before they get to meet Santa.  The storytime with Mrs Claus is very good.  I get the picture each year and I now have a lovely timeline of the kids each Christmas, they have yummy hot chocolate and last year a few carnival type stalls (mine love these!) and I think this years carnival area is meant to be bigger than before.  It’s not cheap and I heard some say that they didn’t think it’s worth the money but we always felt that we got really good value, no queuing which my Hubbie hates ! And the kids love it , they now think it’s Santa’s actual house.  

ReplyQuote
Santas Other Helper
(@santas-other-helper)
Member Admin
06/11/2018 5:33 pm  

Hey Caroline,

Thanks for contributing. I know it was last year but can you remember what the price was? Was it expensive?

ReplyQuote
carolinequigley
(@carolinequigley)
06/11/2018 5:48 pm  

I’m not going to lie, it was expensive, it’s €88 euro for the four of us which includes the picture.  We felt it was good value for us as we make a day of it pretty much with the visit, lunch and the forest.  The kids enjoyed it which is the main thing for us and we always plan in advance so don’t feel the hit in December.  

This post was modified 1 year ago by carolinequigley

ReplyQuote
Santas Other Helper
(@santas-other-helper)
Member Admin
06/11/2018 8:06 pm  

Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register